I always need a pick me up refreshing drink on days when I am too exhausted. This Rosemary and Mint Tropical Virgin Spritzer is a perfect way to lighten you up. It gives you a solid refreshing punch, on warm sunny days and is a perfect make ahead party favourite.
This drink has the goodness of Red Naval Oranges, Rosemary, Mint, Freshly Grated Ginger and Tropical Club Soda. It is absolutely refreshing and I bet there is not one reason, why you shouldn’t give this a try. Trust me, it is beyond amazing.
This week, when I went to Whole Foods Market, I did a huge grocery haul. I picked up so many different variety of things. And of course, since it is citrus season, I had to buy my favorite naval oranges and tropical club soda. I am linking the club soda I bought here.
This whole pregnancy, I have been getting terrible hot flashes, and refreshers like these help my body cool down.
What are Spritzers?
Spritzers are usually a mix of white wine and club soda. This recipe is alcohol free, vegan and gluten- free.
If you want to add white wine, chill your white wine, along with all the other ingredients. You will have a perfect fizzy boozy drink to light up your date night, or your party.
Make the Rosemary and Mint Citrus Syrup Ahead of Time
We will make a sweet flavored quick syrup, which you can make ahead and keep it in the refrigerator.
The recipe serves 4 servings, but feel free to double the recipe for the estimated number of servings you want to make. The recipe is extremely versatile and forgiving.
To make the sweet syrup, use equal parts of water and sugar, and play with your own flavors or follow the recipe along.
How to Substitute Tropical Club Soda?
It is very simple. Use the good old plain club soda. Mix together equal parts of chilled Orange Juice, Mango Juice and Passion Fruit Juice. Add it during assembling the spritzer.
It is also not necessary to add all these juices. You can just grab one of these juices and add it to the spritzer. As I mentioned, the recipe is very forgiving.
Let’s Jump on to the Recipe to Make this Virgin Spritzer Now
Rosemary and Mint Tropical Virgin Spritzer
For The Sweet Syrup
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 Cup Sugar Sweetener of your Choice
- 2 Sprigs Rosemary
- 15 Mint Leaves
- 1 Medium Naval Orange
- 2 Inch Grated Ginger
To Assemble the Drink
- 2 Cans Tropical Club Soda https://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/product/whole-foods-market-organic-tropical-soda-4-pack-448-fl-oz-b07fwd1mv7
- 1 Orange Sliced
- 3-4 Sliced Strawberries
- Crushed Ice
For The Sweet Syrup
- Add all the above listed ingredients the sweet syrup in the sauce pan. Give it a mix.
- On a medium-low flame, bring 2-3 boils. Keep stirring.
- Once done, leave it aside to cool.
- Once completely cooled down, store it in an airtight glass/ mason jar. It stays good up-to a week. Don't strain it, let the flavors infuse.
Assemble the Drink
- Add crushed ice to serving glasses.
- Now strain and add the prepared sweet syrup to the serving glasses. Fill quarter of the glass with the sweet syrup.
- Now add the tropical club soda. If you don't have tropical club soda, add any tropical juice and add plain club soda.
- Add freshly sliced oranges and strawberries. Garnish with a sprig of mint or rosemary.
- Before serving make sure all the ingredients are chilled.
- To make it with white wine, make sure that your white wine is chilled along with all other ingredients.
- If you can’t find rosemary, thyme works beautifully in this drink. If you can’t find either, go ahead and add only mint.
- To make this a little spicy you can also add jalapeno to this drink. It surely gives a nice kick.
• I Cook I Click I Eat
• Easy Recipes | Vegetarian Recipes
• Mostly Indian
• Mom to 🐶Luna and 👩🍼Inaaya #ivfsuccess #nicumom #rainbowbaby