Servings: 3 People
- 1 Tbsp Oil
- 1 tsp Jeera
- pinch of asafetida
- 1 Medium Onion Finely Chopped
- 3 Tsp Ginger Garlic and Green Chilli Paste
- 1 Tomato Finely Chopped
- 1 Small Red Bell Pepper Finely Diced
- 1 Small Green Bell Pepper Finely Diced
- 1 Tsp Red Chili Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Cumin Coriander Powder (Dhanajeeru)
- 1/2 Tsp Garam Masala
- 1/2 Tsp Pav Bhaji Masala
- 1/4 Tsp Turmeric
- Salt to taste
- 250 gms Paneer Shredded/ Crumbled
- Handful of finely chopped cilantro
Prep the paneer and the veggies first.
Add oil to a heavy bottom pan, once hot add jeera. Let it splutter. Add pinch of asafetida.
Now add onions. Let them cook until they turn golden.
Add ginger garlic and green chili paste. Let it also turn golden brown.
Now add the tomatoes and bell peppers along with all the spices. cook them until oil separates a little bit.
Add the crumbled/shredded paneer. Mix everything well. Let it cook for 2 minutes.
Serve Hot with Rotis.
Let Us Know How it Was!! Tag us @thewhiskaddict, use #thewhiskaddict or leave a comment