Servings: 5 Popsicles
- 2 Stems Rhubarb 1 inch Chopped Stems.
- 1 Cup Chopped Strawberries
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Tsp Lemon Zest
- 1/3 Cup Coconut Palm Sugar You can use a sweetener of your choice
- 1 Cup Whole Milk
- 1/4 Cup Half and Half or Heavy Cream
- 1 Tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 + 1/2 Tsp Pure Lemon Extract
- 1/4 Cup Agave Syrup You can use a sweetener of your choice.
- 1/4 Cup Cookie Crumble You can use the cookies you like. I used simple, traditional vanilla cookie crumble.
For the 1st Layer:In a heavy bottom sauce pan add the chopped Rhubarb and Strawberries. Add Lemon juice and Lemon Zest. Now add the sweetener of your choice. Now place the sauce pan on the stove on medium high heat. Stir it occasionally until the strawberries and rhubarb are cooked and mushy. Keep it aside to cool. Once cooled, add the sauce in Nutri Bullet Cup and Mix it until soft puree is formed. Adjust the sweetness as per your taste. Pour it into the popsicle mold halfway and Freeze for about 30-45 minutes. For the 2nd Layer:Add Whole Milk + Half and Half/ Cream to the Nutri Bullet Cup. Add Pure Vanilla Extract and Pure Lemon Extract. Add the sweetener of your choice and give it a mix until every thing is thoroughly mixed. Adjust the sweetness as per your taste. Add 1 Tbsp of Poppy seeds if you would like and give it a stir. Once the Strawberry-Rhubarb Mixture is frozen for 30-45 minutes, add the lemon cream mixture. Cover it and add the popsicle sticks.
Freeze it for about 6-8 hours.
To take the Popsicles out of the Mold, take out the mold from the freezer and rest it outside for about 5 minutes. Now Gently tap the popsicle mold and pull the popsicles out.
Sprinkle your favorite Cookie Crumble and Serve.
Let Us Know How it Was!! Tag us @thewhiskaddict, use #thewhiskaddict or leave a comment