- 2.5 Cups Yogurt Whole Milk Yogurt
- 1 Cup Boondi
- 1/8 Tsp Black Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/4 Tsp Roasted Cumin Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Red Chili Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Chaat Masala
- 1/4 Tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Dried Mint Leaves
- 1/2 Tbsp Cilantro
In a bowl add whole milk yogurt. Whisk it until silky smooth. If you feel your yogurt is too thick, add a tiny amount of water. Whisk again until silky smooth.
Next add in 1 cup of Boondi. Stir in until well incorporated.
Now add roseted cumin powder, red chili powder, black salt, salt, chaat masala, black pepper powder and dried mint leaves.
Mix everything well. Chill it in the refrigerator for 10-15 minutes.
Now garnish with finely chopped fresh cilantro, more boondis for the crunch and a pinch ofred chili powder.
- Use whole milk yogurt for the smooth creamy texture of the raita.
- If you want to make it healthier, you can use full-fat greek yogurt, but the flavor can be a little more tart.
- You can have this raita as a side to a variety of Indian Flat Bread, or rice-based dishes such as Pulao and Biryani.
Serving: 1Serving | Calories: 76kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 16mg | Sodium: 350mg | Potassium: 194mg | Fiber: 0.1g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 183IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 149mg | Iron: 0.1mg