That kid in me is alive and I allow her to enjoy her share of cookies and milk for dessert sometimes. Also, I always like to have cookies on hand just in case if I have guests. Chocolate Chip Cookies are surely keepers. We love them so much and the plus is they are vegan and refined sugar free! What else do I want in life?
These are so soft on the inside yet they have a nice snap. The rich gooey chocolate chips on the inside makes them more scrumptious then ever. Have you ever tried cookies straight out the oven? That is my favorite way to enjoy them. What’s yours? Tell me in the comments down below.
What do you need to make these scrumptious Chocolate Chip Cookies?
If you want to make these Vegan, you need Vegan Butter, Vegan Chocolate Chips and Nut Milk. For the regular recipe trust me you won’t have to go to the store. All the ingredients are sitting right there in your pantry. and If you are a vegan, ingredients are probably your mains.
You need All Purpose Flour, Almond Flour, Vegan / Regular Butter, Vegan/ dark chocolate chips, Pure Vanilla Extract, Baking soda , baking powder and milk.
Make these Gluten Free? Its simple. All you need is Gluten Free All Purpose Flour and Baking Powder.
Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 Cup Almond Flour
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 3/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 Cup Vegan Chocolate Chips
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 8 Tbsp Vegan Butter
- In a bowl, sift the all purpose flour, almond flour, baking soda and baking powder. Add Salt. Give it a thorough mix. Now add the brown sugar. Again give it a mix making sure there are no lumps.
- Add the Vegan Chocolate Chips. Give it a mix.
- Add in vanilla and melted butter. The dough mix will become crumbly at this stage.
- Add about a TBSP Nut Milk at a time and try to kneed the dough with the spatula. Add nut milk as needed and kneed the dough. I used about 2 Tbsp’s of Nut Milk.
- Once the dough is ready, Plastic wrap it and Refrigerate it for about 15-20 mins.
- After 15-20 mins take the dough out. Preheat the oven at 350 F/ 180 C. Line a big cookie tray with parchment paper. Or make cookies in the batches of 6 at a time.
- Make 14 equal dough balls. Now the big cookie tray will be able to fit in 12 at a time so, place the dough balls 2 inches apart from each other. Bake them at 350 F/ 180 C for 12 mins.
- Once the cookies are ready, place them on the wired cooling rack and let them cool for about 20-25 mins. Once completely cool store them in an airtight container. Enjoy them with milk or Just make an Ice-Cream Sandwich.